CHILD GROWTH CHART - HEIGHT WEIGHT CHART KIDS - PEDIASURE®
Growth is an important indicator of the health and nutritional status of a child. Since the first 6 years are critical growth years for a child, it is important to measure & monitor child’s growth. Growth monitoring can detect nutritional & other health problems that would otherwise go unnoticed even if your child is not sick. Monitoring the growth of a child requires taking relevant measurements at regular intervals and seeing how they progress.
PLOT YOUR CHILD’S HEIGHT & WEIGHT :
Growth charts are a simple yet effective tool in identifying nutritional status of the child.
Plotting height & weight on growth charts allows you to keep a track of your child’s growth & development for at least up to 6 years of age.
Kindly enter the below details to know whether your child is growing right
- Dark Green Line - Nighnty seventh Percentile for height/weight for age
- Ligth Green Line - Eighty fifth Percentile for height/weight for age
- purple Line -Fiftieth Percentile for height/weight for age
- yellow Line - Fifteenth Percentile for height/weight for age
- Light Red Line - Third Percentile for height/weight for age
- Red - 's height/weight
For Free Nutrition Counselling for your child call us at 1800 266 0448